Ask Not What The World Can Do For You, But What You Can Do For The World

A look into the past and the present.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Vietnam War Project Wrap Up

In looking back at my work on this project I realize how much knowledge I have gained in researching the Vietnam War. I have learned that many lives were lost and how much America was effected by this war in short and long term effects. The most interesting thing I have learned in researching the Vietnam War is the fact that after all of the fighting, that communism still was the result and that America was unable to apply a Democratic way of politics. I think the blogs were a very effective way in which to learn about this conflict. I think the blogs were a different and interesting way to research and gain information especcially in a large project as the Vietnam Project. In my opinion, this project will be a very effective way in which to teach the eighth grade class about the Vietnam War and especially the biography on a person whose name is on the Vietnam War Memorial wall. I look forward to teaching the eighth graders about this project and painting the full picture in what occured during this war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home