Ask Not What The World Can Do For You, But What You Can Do For The World

A look into the past and the present.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blog Critique -2

I enjoyed reading Kelsey's blog very much. Her ability to paint a picture in your mind of just what she is describing is a very strong quality and makes reading so mush more enjoyable. The length of her blogs is also very efficient for she gives a valid amount of information and not too much where it seems as if the blog is never going to end. One paticular blog that I enjoyed reading was her favorite memories from Europe. Kelffey, I loved spending that day with you and Mommy Ruddel, it was so adventurous and hilarious!!!


Adam's blog is also very interesting to view. His use of vocabulary and ability to use different words to describe a thing or idea is very strong and i admire that for I often have trouble with accomplishing this idea. Something there should be more of within Adam's blogs is to use more quotes. This would strengthen any ideas or arguements made within his blog. I beleive adding more quotes and links would with quotes would be very useful within Adam's blog.


Alex's blog is another blog in which I enjoyed reading and evaluating. He writes in a very personable manner and it is as if you are talking to him in person and I believe this to be a strength in writing. I would suggest maybe clicking spell check before posting his blog. Good blog though Alex.


Aurora's blog is also very interesting to read, though she only has one post on her blog homepage, I still find it very interesting and her personal view of life is very evident through the the way ion which she writes within her blog. I do not know if she had to start a new blog, but if I'm sure if she had more posts they would be very well written and expressive. I believe to add your own opinion on an event or idea is a very strong characteristic to have within life.


When reading Joe's Blog I was actually reminded of my blog. The format of his blog in which the way he writes and places links within the body of his information is similar to the way in which I write my blogs. He provides a little bit of information and then provides a link to show what he is talking about. Compared to the blogs above it is more of one word as the link, not a link with a small definition as to what it means. I think in writing like this it shortens the length and depth of a blog. I am glad I read Joe's blog for it opened my mind to realize that my blogs need to be written in more depth and not only written with a single link, but with that link I need to provide a definition or explanation with that word. I also suggest this for Joe's blog.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home