Ask Not What The World Can Do For You, But What You Can Do For The World

A look into the past and the present.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Most Important Thing I Have Learned- Segregation

The most important thing I have learned in this class this year was the segregation that occured within America between white and African American people. I did not realize or have the knowledge of how segregated America truly was and the rules in which were in place between the two different races;more toward blacks than whites. In learning about the segregation of the races I realized how brave the different black groups and organizations were to stand up for what they believed to be right. People like Martin Luther King Jr., and Rosa Parks were admirable in their attempt to bring segregation to a realization for all American people. This is the most important thing I have learned because I have a new outlook on the American society and where we are as a nation today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home